A few important reminders:
- Tuesday, September 8 will be our first day of in-school and remote instruction.
- Tuesday, September 8, Wednesday, September 9, and Thursday, September 10 will be a 3:00 PM dismissal.
- Friday, September 11, and every Friday through October, will be a noon dismissal.
- Arrival will take place from 8:00 AM - 8:45 AM. Dismissal will take place from 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM. Please refer to the map below for the drop-off/pick-up route and grade-specific locations.
- Lunch may be purchased beginning on Tuesday, September 8. No cash will be accepted. All accounts will be billed.
- Students may wear their PE uniform every day or their regular school uniform on non-PE days.
- The AOB Wellness Form must be completed each day before your child can enter the school. *Please Note: The form lists a threshold of 100.4 for temperatures, HOWEVER, MSS requires your student to have a temperature no higher than 100. If you child registers 100 or greater, you should answer YES to the temperature question amd keep them home.
It is important for your child to receive the very best educational experience and we are committed to providing that opportunity. The well-being of our students, faculty, and staff --physically, emotionally, and spiritually-- is at the top of our priorities as we reopen for school while this public health crisis continues.
In consultation with the Archdiocese of Baltimore and in seeking recommendations from public health experts at the Centers for Disease Control and our state and local health authorities, we are reopening Mother Seton School with certain conditions beginning September 8, 2020.
As of now, parents will have a choice between in-school instruction or remote synchronous learning. Thanks to the generosity of our benefactors, we were able to purchase and install the Zoom for Education Platform that will allow students learning at home to interact with in-school class instruction in real time. For parents who prefer in-school instruction, recommended and appropriate safety measures are in place, including the wearing of masks, social distancing measures, and enhanced cleaning and disinfection of the school and buses.
Circumstances will be evaluated and adjusted as we move forward. If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Kilty.
Please refer to Ms. Kilty's letter for specific details. We look forward to being together once again!