A Strong Foundation
If it's important that your child grows strong and true, shouldn't everyone and everything around them strengthen their mind and heart?
A STRONG ACADEMIC FOUNDATION IS BUILT BY:
Every talented teacher who understands how to help children gain the skills and knowledge they need for the future.
Every instance of discovery, challenge, reflection and generosity.
Every high expectation, every good choice.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR:
- Experiential learning opportunities
- The Vincentian values that undergird our educational approach mirror the 21st century teaching and learning that is so important in preparing our children for the future. In the spirit of our founders, we believe education should be holistic, integrated, creative, flexible, excellent in teaching and methodology, person oriented, collaborative and focused. The results are seen in the lives of our graduates.
Academic Competition Opportunities
- Frederick County Science and Engineering Fair
- Frederick County Spelling Bee, with participation at the Scripps National Spelling Bee and Archdiocese of Baltimore Spelling Bee
- Lions Club Peace Art Contest, with participation at the state level
- Patriot's Pen Essay Contest, sponsored by the Veterans of Foreign Wars, with participation at the state competition
- Zaner-Bloser Handwriting Competition, with winners at the national level
- STEM/Science Fair, with optional participation at the county level
- Daughters of the American Revolution essay contest
- Knights of Columbus “Keep Christ in Christmas” poster contest
- Archdiocese of Baltimore Religion Bee
Extracurricular Learning Opportunities Include
- Science-Engineering-Technology Club
- Engineering Club
- Science Club
- Healthy Eating Club
- smART Masters Art Club
- Student Council