Other School Opportunities
In addition to the HSA, MSS has a need for volunteers year-round to assist in various school-directed activities. If you are interested in any of the following, please contact Terry Smith at 301-447-3161 unless otherwise noted.
- Hospitality/Refreshments Committee - Morning, School Day, & Evening
- Cafeteria/Playground Monitors – Schedule same day time weekly, twice monthly or monthly
- Yearbook Assistants- after School October-February one day per week
- Green School assistance – Help with weeding, gardening, & other Green School activities as needed
- Vincentian Marian Youth Sponsor – Accompany group of 3-4 students after school or weekend service site
- Box Tops Coordinator/Assistant – Collect Box Tops from classrooms, count and mail in monthly.
- Entrance or Dismissal Curb Duty - Weekly
- Small repairs
- Club Coordinators and Sponsors - lead an afterschool club or activity once or twice a month