Annual Fund Campaign
Our Annual Fund Campaign is not just another fundraiser—the proceeds provide school operating expenses. In order for MSS to remain an affordable option for as many families as possible, we keep our tuition low. To be able to operate the school without having to raise tuition means making up the difference between what tuition covers and what our actual expenses are. Currently, our tuition covers only 77% of the actual cost per pupil. Thus—the Annual Fund Campaign. Read this important message from our Principal.
Our goal for 2018-19 is $59,000. With your help, we are confident we can meet that goal and continue the Seton legacy.
Mother Seton School is dedicated to strengthening the hearts and minds of future leaders by offering a strong overall program. Will you join us in our mission to provide the best education for our students? Together, we can further the legacy and mission begun so many years ago, as we celebrate and give thanks for:
- The commitment of faculty and staff and the knowledge imparted to our students over the years
- The active learning environment which excites and broadens the horizons of our students
- The witness of serving others that students and alumni have contributed to our region
- The enduring friendships created at MSS that continue through the years
- Our rich, Catholic community, which has formed hearts strong in moral character and committed to living as Jesus’ disciples
- Our patron, Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton, and the many Daughters of Charity that have served at MSS and who have touched the lives of many students and families
- The dynamic future that awaits us… our students know they are chosen by God and they are prepared to be academically successful at the next level
Your contribution will help enhance curriculum development, offer tuition assistance for deserving families, and ensure long-term investments in our future through our living endowment and capital improvements. Your gift ensures that our future is secure and the exciting legacy we celebrate remains possible for years to come.
100% Annual Appeal Participation
PARENTS 100% - Board Members 100% - Faculty & Staff 100%. Everyone counts! Give at your means (even if it’s just $5) and you will make a difference. We NEED 100% participation in the Annual Giving Campaign to qualify for many grants.* Your response matters!
Gifts may be designated for:
- Our Greatest Need
- Our Academic Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Capital Improvements
- The Mother Seton Learning Center
- Our Living Endowment
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today to help us keep tuition costs low for your family and others. Also, many foundations look at participation in a school’s major financial campaign to judge how involved their school community is. Any gift is appreciated and counts as participation in the Appeal. We are grateful for all of your support.
* The Marion I. & Henry J. Knott Foundation, etc. (for computers, projectors, etc.) ; $25,000
You may also download a commitment form to accompany your mailed donation to Mother Seton School, 100 Creamery Rd, Emmitsburg, MD 21727. If you have any issues with your online donations, please contact Advancement by email or call 301.447.3162.