Applications for the current school year are considered on an individual basis depending upon space available and family need. Applications are accepted for the upcoming school year beginning the preceding January.
At the time of application the following must be presented:
- Application Form
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- School History Form (Grades 1-8)
- Parent Survey (PreK and K)
- Copy of current and previous year's report card (Grades K-8)
- Copy of most recent standardized test scores (Grades 1-8)
- Copy of Individualized Education Plan (IEP) if applicable
- Application fee (non-refundable)
IMPORTANT DATES FOR ENROLLMENT AND REGISTRATION
- January 1 - FACTS financial aid application opens
- January 19 - Re-enrollment opens for current families
- January 19 - Deadline for 1st round of FACTS consideration (families can still apply but each subsequent round will have less assistance resources available)
- February 1 - Families who applied for 1st round of FACTS will be notified
- February 16 - Re-registration for current families closes, registration fees must be paid
- February 17 - Registration for new families opens
- February 17 AND LATER - Late registration fees applied to current families. Students put on a wait list if classes are full.
Please contact our enrollment coordinator, Laurie Szukalski, if you have any questions or need help with the application process.