Applications for the current school year are considered on an individual basis depending upon space available and family need. Applications are accepted for the upcoming school year beginning the preceding January.
At the time of application the following must be presented:
- Application Form
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- School History Form (Grades 1-8)
- Parent Survey (PreK and K)
- Copy of current and previous year's report card (Grades K-8)
- Copy of most recent standardized test scores (Grades 1-8)
- Copy of Individualized Education Plan (IEP) if applicable
- Application fee (non-refundable)
Please contact our Enrollment Coordinator, Laurie Szukalski, if you are interested in applying or learning more about Mother Seton School.