Applications for the current school year are considered on an individual basis depending upon space available and family need. Applications are accepted for the upcoming school year beginning the preceding January.
At the time of application the following must be presented:
- Application Form
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- School History Form (Grades 1-8)
- Parent Survey (PreK and K)
- Copy of current and previous year's report card (Grades K-8)
- Copy of most recent standardized test scores (Grades 1-8)
- Copy of Individualized Education Plan (IEP) if applicable
- Application fee (non-refundable)
IMPORTANT DATES FOR ENROLLMENT AND REGISTRATION
- JANUARY 1: FACTS financial aid application opens
- JANUARY 13: Re-enrollment opens for current families
- JANUARY 22: Deadline to be considered for first round financial assistance. (Each subsequent round will have fewer assistance resources and may result in a lower award. Families are strongly encouraged to complete their FACTS applications by January 22nd.)
- FEBRUARY 7: Families notified of financial aid awards (if FACTS completed by January 22th)
- FEBRUARY 13: Early Bird Re-Registration Closes; All registration fees must be paid and contracts submitted.
- FEBRUARY 14: Registration Opens for New Students
- FEBRUARY 14 AND LATER: Late Registration Fee applied (for current families only)
Please contact our enrollment coordinator, Laurie Szukalski, if you have any questions or need help with the application process.