The completed FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment application is required for:
- Families whose circumstances require them to request financial aid from MSS for their child’s tuition
- Families who routinely receive parish support or who plan on requesting this from their pastor (Maryland Catholic parishes only)
- Families who wish to apply for a Friends of Catholic Education Scholarship (merit/need)
FACTS OPENS JANUARY 15, 2020. First-round awards made to families who apply before FEBRUARY 15, 2020. Apply through FACTS on-line at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3QSFV.
Deadlines to apply:
- February 28, 2020 for Archdiocese of Baltimore Financial Aid
- April 1, 2020 for Mother Seton School Financial Aid
After April 1, applications will be considered as funding is available.
Documentation Requested for FACTS:
- Most recent federal tax forms (2018 or 2019) and 2019 W-2 forms for all wage earners.
- Applicants with Business Income (Schedule C, E, Corporations, LLC, etc.) must submit copies of 2019 federal tax returns for final approval. If your business return is on extension, please provide the finance office a written estimate of your Net Income.
- Any Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Worker's Compensation, or TANF received.
- Include your application ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
Since funds are limited, we urge you to complete your financial aid application and provide the documentation early! If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-441-4637. Albert Nastasi is available to assist you in completing the online form. Request appointment by calling 301-447-3161 or email Albert at email@example.com.