FACTS Tuition Assistance
The completed FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment application is required for:
- Families whose circumstances require them to request financial aid from MSS for their child’s tuition
- Families who routinely receive parish support or who plan on requesting this from their pastor (Maryland Catholic parishes only)
- Families who wish to apply for a Friends of Catholic Education Scholarship (merit/need)
FACTS OPENS JANUARY 1, 2023. First-round awards made to families who apply before January 17, 2023. Apply through FACTS on-line at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3QSFV.
Documentation Requested for FACTS:
- Most recent federal tax return and W-2 forms for all wage earners.
- Applicants with Business Income (Schedule C, E, Corporations, LLC, etc.) must submit copies of 2022 federal tax returns for final approval. If your business return is on extension, please provide the finance office a written estimate of your Net Income.
- Any Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Worker's Compensation, or TANF received.
- Include your application ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
Since funds are limited, we urge you to complete your financial aid application and provide the documentation early! If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-441-4637. Albert Nastasi is available to assist you in completing the online form. Request appointment by calling 301-447-3161 or email Albert at email@example.com.