Mother Seton School encourages parents, grandparents, and others, to contribute their time, talent and treasure to the total educational program.
Ample opportunities to become involved or volunteer are offered by the faculty, Board, and Home and School Association. These are usually advertised through the Tuesday Newsletter, special flyers, and on our Website.
Parents and other volunteers who will be assisting during the school day enter by the front door, sign in upon arrival, and sign out upon departure using the designated book in the school office.
To maintain a safe and orderly environment, young children accompanying visiting parents must remain with the parent at all times. Parents and others who volunteer at Mother Seton School participate in training / screening. more>>
Complete this Volunteer Form and turn into the school or contact the chair in charge of the event with which you'd like to volunteer.
- Grandparents Day
- Fall Festival
- Book Fair
- Pizza Party
- Fall Fun Run
- Breakfast with Santa
- Spaghetti Dinner
- Catholic Schools Week Parish Speakers
- Father/Daughter Dance
- Penny Power Week
- Warm The Heart Tea
- Ice Cream Social
- Field Day
- Parish Liaisons-Work with Advancement Office
- New Family Liaisons –Partner with new family to acclimate to MSS (phone calls as needed)
- Hospitality/Refreshments Committee - Morning, School Day, & Evening
- Cafeteria/Playground Monitors – Schedule same day time weekly, twice monthly or monthly
- Changing Marquis in front of school – Weekly time mutually arranged
- Yearbook Assistants- after School October-February one day per week
- Small repairs
- Adopt a Plot – Your family assigned a particular garden to keep weeded and planted (Green School)
- Vincentian Marian Youth Sponsor – Accompany group of 3-4 students after school or weekend service site
- Entrance or Dismissal Curb Duty - Weekly
To obtain more information on volunteering, including dates for this year's events, please check the MSS Calendar, call the front office, or contact the chair in charge of the event.