|Home and School Association (H.S.A.)|
|HSA | Volunteer Opportunities | Cash-Free Fundraising ||
It's Raffle Time!
Random Raffle Ticket Trivia...
Money raised from the raffle goes directly to the school for student use - field trips, classroom materials, special events, and Learning Center expenses, just to name a few.
Raffle tickets make great stocking stuffers and are great for that person who already has everything!
Home & School Association Top 5 Reasons to Get Involved
1. Your Child Benefits. Research shows children whose parents are involved get better grades, do better on tests, and have fewer discipline problems at school.
2. We Make a Difference. We provide support and resources to help teachers and administrations do their best work for our children. We help create learning opportunities and try to build the kind of supportive, caring atmosphere that makes school fun and keeps children engaged.
3. We Have Fun. Volunteer work shouldn’t be drudgery. While we accomplish a lot and work hard on important matters, we try to enjoy ourselves along the way.
4. There’s Much to Be Done. We have a great school. To keep improving and creating an even better environment for our children, we need all hands on deck.
5. This Work is Very Rewarding. It’s seeing the bright light of learning sparkle in a child’s eye, or the smile that shows we’re making school a little more fun. It’s learning that tests scores have risen and knowing we played a role. The rewards are many.
Won’t You Join Us? Return the Volunteer Interest Form today.
WE NEED EVERYONE TO "Keep on Doing!" The future of MSS depends upon our present parents and students. Advertise, volunteer, support our HSA projects and fundraisers.
HSA Officers for 2013-2014
The Home and School Association (HSA) organizes school fundraising and “fun raising” events. All parents/guardians of currently enrolled students are automatically members of the Home and School Association.
Officers meet monthly. General meetings for all parents/guardians are scheduled twice each year. Financial Reports are provided through Tuesday newsletters and at the general meetings.
All funds raised by H.S.A. are used to support the educational programs and mission of the school.
We need the participation of every family to make our events successful; any time that you can volunteer is greatly appreciated!
Please contact the front office (301-447-3161) for more information on the Home and School Association.
Our H.S.A. fundraisers support many things that benefit our children; field trips, fans in the classrooms, extra teaching materials, First Eucharist celebration, Graduation celebrations, special programs during the year. Events sponsored by HSA include product sales fundraisers, the Gala, Spaghetti Dinner, Bingo, and Breakfast with Santa. FUNdraisers include, the Fall Festival, Father Daughter Dance, Ince cream socials, and Pizza days. Without the help of our parents in chairing and working on these fundraisers we would not be able to do so much. Thank you for your support!