DID YOU KNOW?
- In the Archdiocese of Baltimore, 98 percent of Catholic school students graduate.
- 98 percent attend college.
- 98 percent participate in community outreach.
- Catholic school graduates of every ethnic background choose a pre-professional college curriculum twice as often as public school graduates.*
- Nationally, only three percent of Catholic high school students drop out of school compared to 14 percent of public school students.*
- Parents choose Catholic schools for their children not only for the excellent curriculum, but for the caring environment and moral values that are taught and practiced every day.
*US Department of Education
How can I arrange a visit or speak with someone to have my questions answered?
A tour of the school and/or principal interview can be arranged at a mutually convenient time. Contact Admissions / Advancement at 301-447-3165 or email to schedule or with any questions regarding the school or admissions.
"Take A Tour Tuesdays" are scheduled monthly. Please see our Calendar for upcoming dates and times.
What do I need to do if I want to enroll my child?
Parents may obtain an application during their visit to the school, may call to have one mailed, or may download an application. For more information, including a list of all necessary documentation to be sent in with the application and links to all forms, please see our Application Information page.
Once the application and necessary documentation has been received, arrangements will be made to complete a school visit and principal interview if necessary and to arrange for a classroom "Shadow Day" and placement screening.
Notification of acceptance is mailed within two weeks. Following this notification parents make a deposit which includes the registration fee and the first month’s tuition.
When may I apply to Mother Seton School?
Applications for the current school year are considered on an individual basis depending upon space available and family need.
Applications are accepted for the upcoming school year beginning the preceding January.
Child's visit to the school ("Shadow Day") and placement screening is scheduled after the application is received.
Request more information.
To receive an MSS information package, please click here.